As part of the GTP Volunteer Policy, parents must volunteer a total of 25 hours (for one child) and 35 hours (for two or more children). Volunteer hours are provided in a variety of capacities. Please see the following approved volunteering opportunities this school year:
- Opening/Preparation of New School Year
- Hurricane Preparation/Clean Up
- Fall Festival Committee (set up, organization, and clean up)
- Morning and Afternoon Car Line (visit signup.com)
- Daily Lunch Duty (visit signup.com)
- Snowcone Wednesdays (visit signup.com)
- Field Trips
- Club Leader (organize and lead an after-school club – 2 hours/week are given)
- Scholastic Book Fair (set up, during hours of operation, and clean up)
- Food Drive
- Movie Night
Volunteering is subject to change. Other opportunities may be provided. Please seek approval from GTP Administration prior to volunteering to ensure hours will be given.
All adult volunteers must complete a new application for the upcoming school year at browardschools.com/volunteerapplication.
*Greentree Prep will not be found as a selection in the 3rd section of the application since GTP is a Broward County Public Charter School. By selecting District-Wide it encompasses GTP.
Be sure to forward your clearance email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received this email you will be able to sign up for any available volunteer opportunities found on signup.com